Silk Cot Slip - Lilac
or make 4 interest-free payments of
Silky Tots Silk Cot Slips fit snugly over your cot mattress (can also be used on bassinets). Delicate hair and skin glide smoothly across the surface, eliminating any friction which prevents knotting, matting, and baby bald spots. Safe and kind on babies sensitive skin our cot slips create a silky soft barrier between baby’s head and the sheets below.
Results on existing baby bald spots show noticeable re-growth in 2-3 weeks. Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists.
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
◦ Stretch panel and two sizing options ensures a safe, snug fit
◦ 2 in 1. Can be used on bassinets. See FAQs for all sizing info
◦ Patented product
Standard; 40cm x 150cm continuous band. Fits all standard cots.
Small; 40cm x 135cm continuous band. Fits small cots 50-69 cm wide e.g. Leander.
Almost all cots will require a standard size. Please confirm correct size before ordering or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Silky Tots team will be happy to help. Do not use if the cot slip does not fit snugly on your mattress.
SEE SIZING AND USAGE GUIDE FOR SIZING INFO
My little one started getting a bald spot and a rash from the irritation of moving her head back and forth. Within three days of having the cot slip the rash had completely gone and a month on her hair has started growing back! Definitely worth purchasing!!
I bought this for my great niece for Christmas Her mum was very happy with it and we all loved the colour. We decided to 'shop small' this Christmas so it was a pleasure to support your business.
I used Silkytots on my daughter from birth and she had no bald spots, where lots of her baby friends did. So I’m very grateful for the Silky slip.
A high the quality product - even after washing it maintained its texture and dried perfectly - I am so happy I invested in purchasing this for my daughter
It has been fantastic with helping my little girls hair to grow. The cotton sheets keep pulling her hair out and she had a big bald patch. But a little less then a month no more bald patch.