Silk Bed Nest/Bassinet Sheet - Grey Stars
or make 4 interest-free payments of
Our Silk and Cotton Bassinet Sheets are the perfect choice for your favourite bed nest (Dock-A-Tot, Snuggle me etc.) or bassinet.
These exclusive and innovative Bassinet Sheets are 100% Mulberry Silk on the top and 100% high quality Cotton on the bottom.
Silk reduces friction by up to 43%, allowing delicate hair and skin to glide over the mattress or bed nest surface, eliminating the friction that cause baby bald spots, frizz and knotting, whilst promoting re-growth.
Pure and natural 100% Mulberry Silk is breathable, hypoallergenic, and non-absorbent, meaning it won’t strip natural oils from baby’s skin or hair.
Specs + Sizing
- Beautifully gift boxed
- Top half 100% mulberry silk, 22 momme 6A Grade
- Bottom half 100% cotton
- 80cm x 44cm x 12cm fits standard bassinets and Bed Nests
- Fitted sheet, elastic ensures snug fit
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- Machine washable. Use a wool/silk/enzyme
- Designed in Melbourne in line with the SIDS (Red Nose) safety guidelines
*Photos show the sheet on a Dock-A-Tot Deluxe.PRODUCT USAGE GUIDE
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
- Reduced friction by up to 43%; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush knotting
- Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
- Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
- Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
- Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
☆☆☆☆☆ AMAZING Silky Tots is quite simply AMAZING! I started using my Silky Tots when my little one was a newborn and I noticed little hairs on his bassinet sheet after naps. The slip helped immediately, he was the only bubba in mother's group without a bald spot! We now have the gorgeous mist coloured slip in his big boy cot and are still enjoying a bald spot free existence! Thank you Silky Tots! xxx - Natasha N.
☆☆☆☆☆ We LOVE our silk cot slip, we have been using it for about two weeks now and Vivienne's hair has started to grow back and the bald area has nearly gone. Before we started using the silk slip Vivienne would wake up with a very dry face and I'd have to put moisturiser on her everyday, since using the silk slip her skin has become so soft and it's never dry! Amazing xx - Vivienne Z.
☆☆☆☆☆ I am so THRILLED with how well this pillowcase is working. Ever since my 3 year old daughter has been sleeping on it, she has no more fuzzy, broken hairs when she wakes up! And no more hair brushing battles in the mornings. Big win!! - Arianna B.
☆☆☆☆☆ Amazing product that has cured baby baldness! This product is great. Not only is it safe enough to be around your baby but it has cured her baldness in only a couple of weeks! - Lauren I.
More verified customer reviews at bottom of each product page or HERE