Silk Cot Slip - Grey Sprinkles
or make 4 interest-free payments of
Silky Tots Silk Cot Slips fit snugly over your cot mattress (can also be used on bassinets). Delicate hair and skin glide smoothly across the surface, eliminating any friction which prevents knotting, matting, and baby bald spots. Safe and kind on babies sensitive skin our cot slips create a silky soft barrier between baby’s head and the sheets below.
Results on existing baby bald spots show noticeable re-growth in 2-3 weeks. Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists.
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
◦ Stretch panel and two sizing options ensures a safe, snug fit
◦ 2 in 1. Can be used on bassinets. See FAQs for all sizing info
◦ Patented product
Standard; 40cm x 150cm continuous band. Fits all standard cots.
Small; 40cm x 135cm continuous band. Fits small cots 50-69 cm wide e.g. Leander.
Almost all cots will require a standard size. Please confirm correct size before ordering or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Silky Tots team will be happy to help. Do not use if the cot slip does not fit snugly on your mattress.
SEE SIZING AND USAGE GUIDE FOR SIZING INFO
Silk cot slip
Only been using for a week, and his bald spot is no longer red and irritated. Would highly recommend. The grey is a great colour to go with any theme
Lovely colour and I just love this pattern.
Really lovely quality and nice feel. I just wish the section at the back had buttons to tighten on the bassinet. I currently fold it which works ok.
Smooth, taut fit!
I decided to purchase after finding that my cheapskate attempt using a loose pillowcase tucked into the cot was a bit wrinkly and had lots of creases from when my baby moved her head. So I splashed out and bought this and it’s great, doesn’t move, feels nice and thick! Looking forward to seeing her little bald spot disappear!
This product works!
My gorgeous bib was born with a head full of hair but lost a patch due to her toss and turning! This has helped her grow back that patch