Silk Cot Slip - Pink Stars
or make 4 interest-free payments of
Silky Tots Silk Cot Slips fit snugly over your cot mattress (can also be used on bassinets). Delicate hair and skin glide smoothly across the surface, eliminating any friction which prevents knotting, matting, and baby bald spots. Safe and kind on babies sensitive skin our cot slips create a silky soft barrier between baby’s head and the sheets below.
Results on existing baby bald spots show noticeable re-growth in 2-3 weeks. Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists.
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
◦ Stretch panel and two sizing options ensures a safe, snug fit
◦ 2 in 1. Can be used on bassinets. See FAQs for all sizing info
◦ Patented product
Standard; 40cm x 150cm continuous band. Fits all standard cots.
Small; 40cm x 135cm continuous band. Fits small cots 50-69 cm wide e.g. Leander.
Almost all cots will require a standard size. Please confirm correct size before ordering or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Silky Tots team will be happy to help. Do not use if the cot slip does not fit snugly on your mattress.
SEE SIZING AND USAGE GUIDE FOR SIZING INFO
This is our second Silky Tot slip and it’s honestly the best quality product. We started using the slip when my little girl was a baby and it encouraged great hair growth. She now has a thick head of hair that is smooth when she wakes, and provides her comfort when she goes to bed. We recommend these products to everyone! Awesome work Nikki!
I bought this product for my 2 month old as she had a 'bald' spot on the back of her head, 4 weeks later her hair has started to grow and hardly any is left on the sheets in the morning! Also we took the slip on holidays with us and has made it easier for my little one to sleep in a different cot/environment! Highly recommend!!
Would recommend this product to any new mum to avoid their little ones losing all that precious hair and avoiding those bald spots ! It has been a life saver for my little girl! This is by far my favourite design!
Great product! My daughter was getting a bald spot, every morning there was more and more hair on her sheet. The cot slip has stopped this hair loss and she no longer wakes up with matted hair! I recommend to all my friends!
What an amazing prouduct! Do not know how I lasted so long without a pillowcase and my girl without a slip! We both wake with silky soft hair each morning!