Silk Pillow Slip - Blush
or make 4 interest-free payments of
Silky Tots Silk Pillow Slips allow hair to glide smoothly across the pillow surface, greatly reducing knotting and frizz (making morning brushing a breeze). Choose double side 100% mulberry silk or pure silk top and high quality cotton bottom (Grey, Blush or Pearl).
Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists. Silk is naturally hydrating, temperature regulating and hypoallergenic, making our Silk Pillow Slips perfect for the most sensitive skin (did we mention silk is also amazing for anti-aging? Perfect for Mum too!).
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing painful to brush out knotting , frizz and 'bed-head'
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ Choice of: 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk top and 100% cotton bottom with concealed zip closure or Double side 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk with envelope closure
◦ 48cm x 72cm
◦ Concealed zip closure eliminates sagging on low rise pillows
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne
I am so thrilled with how well this pillowcase is working. Ever since my 3 year old daughter has been sleeping on it, she has no more fuzzy, broken hairs when she wakes up! And no more hair brushing battles in the mornings. Big win!!
I’ve been using my pillow slip for a while now and I can honestly say that my hair has never felt better. I originally bought it because I know how good silk is to sleep on (skin wise) but I didn’t expect how good it would also be for my hair. I’ve now purchased one for my mum too! Do yourself a favour and get one!! Highly recommended!
I purchased a cot slip before having baby number 3 and a pillow slip for my then 1.5 year old. When the big sale was on I invested in another pillow slip for when my nearly 6 month old is ready to use a pillow. Makes such a difference to my girls hair so thank you
Luxurious to sleep on. Wish I had more!
Its really nice, it feels glamourous. My hair looks nicer. The kind of product i didnt know i needed till i had and now i need this!