Silk Pillow Slip - Pink Stars
Silky Tots Silk Pillow Slips are the perfect union of 100% mulberry silk and high quality cotton. The pure silk top allows hair to glide smoothly across the pillow surface, greatly reducing knotting and frizz (making morning brushing a breeze), while the high quality cotton bottom helps the pillow stay put on the bed.
Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists. Silk is naturally hydrating, temperature regulating and hypoallergenic, making our Silk Pillow Slips perfect for the most sensitive skin (did we mention silk is also amazing for anti-aging? Perfect for Mum too!).
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing painful to brush out knotting , frizz and 'bed-head'
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk top
◦ 100% cotton bottom
◦ 48cm x 72cm
◦ Concealed zip closure eliminates sagging on low rise pillows
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne
We love our Silkytots pillow slips!!
I was so excited for our family to try these gorgeous pillow slips, as I had always wanted to try sleeping on silk and I was not disappointed! My three young girls, all with long hair, and myself and my husband loved them! The girls hair is so much smoother and tidier each morning, especially the one with curly thick hair. And I am loving the feel on my skin. I highly recommend them!
With 2 girls with white blonde hair their hair knots so bad and was so bad to brush but now sleeping on silky toys the brush glides through so easy and makes school mornings a breeze without fighting the hair war! Highly recommended