Silk Bassinet Slip - Blush
or make 4 interest-free payments of
Silky Tots Silk Bassinet Slips fit snugly over your bassinet mattress. Delicate hair and skin glide smoothly across the surface, eliminating any friction which prevents knotting, matting, and baby bald spots. Safe and kind on babies sensitive skin our cot slips create a silky soft barrier between baby’s head and the sheets below.
Results on existing baby bald spots show noticeable re-growth in 2-3 weeks. Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists.
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
◦ Adjustable stretch panel to fit bassinets up to 50cm wide
◦ Patented product
Fits all standard bassinets and larger bassinets up to 50cm wide. Please note that cot slips can also be used on bassinets and make a good 2 in 1 option. Please confirm correct size before ordering or email email@example.com and the Silky Tots team will be happy to help. Do not use if the cot slip does not fit snugly on your mattress.
SEE SIZING AND USAGE GUIDE FOR SIZING INFO
Great product & service
I was recommend silky tots through a friend and thought what a wonderful idea. I wish I had got this product a little earlier! Quick delivery and wonderful service, thank you.
Love it! I had originally purchased the bassinet size but it was a little too small (we have an oversized bassinet). The ladies at ST were so lovely and helpful, super quick to respond. They suggested I exchange for the cot size and advised how to secure to fit to the bassinet. Kya’s baldy appt hasn’t got any bigger since using it ;)