Silk Lounger/Bassinet Sheet
Buy Now. Pay Later.
Help prevent baby bald spots, frizz and knotting while baby snuggles or snoozes in their favourite Bed Nest with our Silk Lounger/Bassinet Sheets.
Silky Tots Silk Lounger/Bassinet Sheet is the perfect choice for baby’s bassinet, DockATot or other favourite portable bed nest.
Innovative in designed, these sheets are the perfect combination of pure and natural Mulberry silk and high quality cotton. Our Lounger/Bassinet Sheets will keep your little one's hair and skin beautiful and bountiful as they snuggle, rest or play.
Silk reduces the friction that causes baby bald spots, frizz and knotting, while also promoting hair growth. Hypoallergenic, breathable, temperature-regulating and naturally hydrating, they are the perfect foundation for a gentle, frictionless sleep or snuggle.
Silk Lounger/Bassinet Sheets help to:
- Reduce friction, infant hair loss and knotting
- Assist in the natural regrowth of baby bald spots
- Retain baby’s natural oils and hydration for glowing skin and hair
- Regulate baby’s temperature: keeping them cool in summer; warm in winter
- Support management of asthma and dust-mite related allergies
- Sooth eczema and irritated skin
- Promote a deep, comfortable and safe sleep for baby
- Fitted sheet; 80cm x 44cm x 12cm.
- Fits comfortably on Bed Nests such as DockATot and Snuggle Me.
- Can be used on standard size bassinets approximately 40cm wide.
Please note that the Lounger/Bassinet Sheets are not recommended for small bassinets such as the Snoo or Moses Baskets, or Co-Sleepers such as the Next2Me. Please see HERE for our Silk Bassinet Sleeves.
If you are unsure about sizing please email email@example.com and the Silky Tots team will be happy to help.
*Photos show the sheet on a Dock-A-Tot Deluxe. Cot Sheets can be used on Dock-A-Tot Grandes.
*** Important Notes
Our Silk Bassinet Sleeves are a great adjustable option and are available in two sizes to ensure the correct fit for any bassinet.
Is your baby close to transitioning from their bassinet to cot? Silky Tots Silk Cot Sleeves can also be used on bassinets, allowing for a 2 in 1 option. Simply fold the excess fabric underneath the mattress, ensuring a snug and secure fit.
For small bassinets such as the Snoo and Moses baskets, we recommend using our small size Silk Bassinet Sleeves only, available HERE
- Beautifully gift boxed
- 100% Mulberry Silk. 22 momme 6A grade
- Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 certified non toxic
- Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
- Machine Washable. Use a wool/silk/enzyme free detergent.
Free shipping is available on all orders over $100 or £100.
We ship with Australia Post. Delivery can take 1-10 days depending on location.
For orders under $100, $8 will be charged in Aus and $10 to NZ.
Express Post is available for $10 within Australia and $15 to NZ.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and speedy delivery. All orders will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 48 hours, with the exception of weekends and public holidays, where they will be sent the next business day. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
International: Please ensure you are shopping in the correct region; we offer specific Silky Tots sites for AUS (and NZ), USA, UK, EU and Asia. These sites offer the cheapest and fastest shipping options for your region.
Estimated delivery times (please allow for possible delays due to Covid 19 restrictions.
We are happy to fully refund/exchange any unused items within 30 days of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the return address (Australian warehouse), should you wish to return/exchange an item.
Returns can be accepted if the products have been opened to try for size etc. but must be unused, clean and returned in the original box, so please take care when opening.
Return shipping charges and materials are your responsibility unless the product is faulty.
☆☆☆☆☆ AMAZING Silky Tots is quite simply AMAZING! I started using my Silky Tots when my little one was a newborn and I noticed little hairs on his bassinet sheet after naps. The sleeve helped immediately, he was the only bubba in mother's group without a bald spot! We now have the gorgeous mist coloured sleeve in his big boy cot and are still enjoying a bald spot free existence! Thank you Silky Tots! xxx - Natasha N.
☆☆☆☆☆ We LOVE our silk cot sleeve, we have been using it for about two weeks now and Vivienne's hair has started to grow back and the bald area has nearly gone. Before we started using the silk sleeve Vivienne would wake up with a very dry face and I'd have to put moisturiser on her everyday, since using the silk sleeve her skin has become so soft and it's never dry! Amazing xx - Vivienne Z.
☆☆☆☆☆ I am so THRILLED with how well this pillowcase is working. Ever since my 3 year old daughter has been sleeping on it, she has no more fuzzy, broken hairs when she wakes up! And no more hair brushing battles in the mornings. Big win!! - Arianna B.
☆☆☆☆☆ Amazing product that has cured baby baldness! This product is great. Not only is it safe enough to be around your baby but it has cured her baldness in only a couple of weeks! - Lauren I.
More verified customer reviews at bottom of each product page or click HERE.
Buy it with
The Benefits of Silk
- SWStephanie W.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Bassinet SleeveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoHands up if you love Silky Tots
5 weeks in and her hair is looking as full as the day she was born!
- APAmy P.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Bassinet SleeveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFits my Halo Bassinest
My bassinet is an odd peanut shape so I was happy to find this sleeve. It has multiple velcro points on the back so it is easily adjustable. I've washed the sleeve and the silk fabric has not lost its softness.
- PZPatricia Z.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Lounger/Bassinet SheetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExactly what I was looking for
The bassinet sheet fit our standard bassinet perfectly and is keeping baby’s sensitive skin and hair healthy.
- SMStevie M.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Bassinet SleeveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorth the money
Back of my babies hair was always so frizzy and knotted as he was always moving his head around in the bassinet to get comfy, almost immediately after using the silk sleeve, no more knots or frizzyness occured and he has curly hair also 🤍
- SGShay G.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Lounger/Bassinet SheetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoItbb be is great has stopped the matting at the back of bubs head
It’s been great
Bye-bye Baby Bald Spots & Dry Skin
100% Mulberry Silk is the answer to baby bald spots, bed-head and dry skin.
Sleeping on silk reduces the friction that causes infant hair loss, knotting and breakage and helps promote re-growth where bald spots already exist!
With over 800+ 5 ⭐️ reviews, our results speak for themselves!