Silk Cot Slip - Sky
or make 4 interest-free payments of
Silky Tots Silk Cot Slips fit snugly over your cot mattress (can also be used on bassinets). Delicate hair and skin glide smoothly across the surface, eliminating any friction which prevents knotting, matting, and baby bald spots. Safe and kind on babies sensitive skin our cot slips create a silky soft barrier between baby’s head and the sheets below.
Results on existing baby bald spots show noticeable re-growth in 2-3 weeks. Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists.
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing infant hair loss and painful to brush out knotting
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
◦ Stretch panel and two sizing options ensures a safe, snug fit
◦ 2 in 1. Can be used on bassinets. See FAQs for all sizing info
◦ Patented product
Standard; 40cm x 150cm continuous band. Fits all standard cots.
Small; 40cm x 135cm continuous band. Fits small cots 50-69 cm wide e.g. Leander.
Almost all cots will require a standard size. Please confirm correct size before ordering or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Silky Tots team will be happy to help. Do not use if the cot slip does not fit snugly on your mattress.
SEE SIZING AND USAGE GUIDE FOR SIZING INFO
Working wonders on my girls hair!
I have been using a Silky Tots pillow slip for myself for months and finally got a cot slip for my daughter. It’s great! I love how snug and safe it is around the cot mattress. I do wish it was a bit bigger, but an easy fix would be to get the cot sheet. That’s next on my wish list :)
Thanks silky tot! My little boys bald spot is almost gone :) no more baby hair I find in his cot! Love the colour also.
Really amazing product, I hated seeing my littles ones hair on his cot sheets every morning. He is now finally starting to grow hair in the spots he was losing it.
Bald Spots... No Way!!!
Thank you Nikki for your wonderful service and product. I appreciated your responsiveness to my emails when having trouble trying to make an order. I was so excited when my son was born seeing a little head of hair, I was devastated when he started getting bald spots, they have almost completely disappeared after two weeks. My only complaint is that I want to cover absolutely everything he lays on in silk now! Thank you again.