Silk Pillow Slip - Grey
or make 4 interest-free payments of
Silky Tots Silk Pillow Slips allow hair to glide smoothly across the pillow surface, greatly reducing knotting and frizz (making morning brushing a breeze). Choose double side 100% mulberry silk or pure silk top and high quality cotton bottom (Grey, Blush or Pearl).
Recommended by dermatologists and asthma and eczema specialists. Silk is naturally hydrating, temperature regulating and hypoallergenic, making our Silk Pillow Slips perfect for the most sensitive skin (did we mention silk is also amazing for anti-aging? Perfect for Mum too!).
With Silky Tots you can be confident that you’re getting all the benefits of the softest 22 momme mulberry silk;
• Reduced friction; reducing painful to brush out knotting , frizz and 'bed-head'
• Non absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
• Temperature regulating; warm in winter and cool in summer
• Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
• Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
• Oeko-tex Standard 100; Internationally certified non-toxic
• Machine washable
◦ Choice of: 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk top and 100% cotton bottom with concealed zip closure or Double side 100% 22 momme 6A grade silk mulberry silk with envelope closure
◦ 48cm x 72cm
◦ Concealed zip closure eliminates sagging on low rise pillows
◦ Oeko Tex 100 certified non toxic
◦ Designed in Melbourne
My little man has long hair which is constanly tangled/knotty even forming bad dreadlocks after he sleeps. He wakes up with crazy bed hair and I am forever having to comb to tame. I almost cut all his beautiful hair off until I heard about Silky Tots. Bought him a pillow slip and it has been a game changer!!! Woke up with silky smooth hair and he loves sleeping on it. Keeps telling me how "soft and cumfy" his new pillow is. Couldn't be happier, THANKYOU!
Silk Cot Slip and pillow cases
I recently received a silk PC and a cot slip for bub. They feel beautiful, so soft and are great quality! My bub is 9 months old so she is rolling around in the cot a lot which means her head doesn’t always stay on the cot slip. I would suggest the silk cot sheet over the slip if you have a baby that likes to move around in the cot a lot :)
Silk pillow slip.
Excellent- very happy with purchase and dealings with team.
Best pillow slip ever
I love this pillow slip. I had purchased sheets for my baby girl and I was so impressed I ended up getting the pillow slip for myself and it is fabulous. Great on my hair and delicate on my face as well.
So soft and no more bed hair!
My daughter loves her special soft pillow and it has greatly improved her bed hair of a morning! I also believe it has assisted with her hair growth as she had minimal hair 6mths ago and now its curly and almost ready for her first trim! Love this product!