Silk Toddler Pillow - Grey
Buy Now. Pay Later.
Banish frizz, tangles and tantrums with the power of pure and natural 100% Mulberry Silk.
Deep, restful sleep is so important for little people; give your toddler their best and most gentle sleep with a liquid-smooth, hair-taming Silk Toddler Pillow in Grey.
Breathable and hypoallergenic, our innovative non-slip design is a fusion of 100% Mulberry Silk and high-quality cotton. The topside allows hair to glide smoothly across the pillow - reducing frizz, knots and tangles, while the cotton bottom side keeps the pillow firmly in place on their bed.
Perfect for small frames, the low-profile pillow insert and silk pillowcase bundle is everything your toddler needs for their first big-kid sleep.
Silk Toddler Pillows help to:
- Reduce friction, bedhead, frizz and knotting
- Retain children’s natural oils and hydration for glowing skin and hair
- Regulate temperature: keeping kids cool in summer; warm in winter
- Support management of eczema, asthma and dust-mite allergies
- Sooth eczema and irritated skin
- Promote a deep, restful and comfortable sleep
* When deciding the right time to introduce a pillow, please keep in mind that Red Nose recommends delaying pillow introduction until baby is over 2 years of age.
Specs + Sizing
Please note that the Toddler Pillows are small in size (30cm x 40cm), designed for toddler beds. Our Standard size Silk Pillowcases can be used on standard width, low rise pillows. Find them HERE.
- Pillowcase composition: Front - 6A Grade, 22 Momme 100% Mulberry Silk. Back - 100% Cotton
- Pillow Composition: 100% Polyester Fibre filling and 100% Cotton casing.
- Size: 30cm x 40cm
- Concealed Zip Close
- Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 certified non toxic
- Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
- Pillowcase is Machine Washable. Use a wool/silk/enzyme free detergent
☆☆☆☆☆ AMAZING Silky Tots is quite simply AMAZING! I started using my Silky Tots when my little one was a newborn and I noticed little hairs on his bassinet sheet after naps. The sleeve helped immediately, he was the only bubba in mother's group without a bald spot! We now have the gorgeous mist coloured slip in his big boy cot and are still enjoying a bald spot free existence! Thank you Silky Tots! xxx - Natasha N.
☆☆☆☆☆ We LOVE our silk cot sleeve, we have been using it for about two weeks now and Vivienne's hair has started to grow back and the bald area has nearly gone. Before we started using the sleeve slip Vivienne would wake up with a very dry face and I'd have to put moisturiser on her everyday, since using the silk sleeve her skin has become so soft and it's never dry! Amazing xx - Vivienne Z.
☆☆☆☆☆ I am so THRILLED with how well this pillowcase is working. Ever since my 3 year old daughter has been sleeping on it, she has no more fuzzy, broken hairs when she wakes up! And no more hair brushing battles in the mornings. Big win!! - Arianna B.
☆☆☆☆☆ Amazing product that has cured baby baldness! This product is great. Not only is it safe enough to be around your baby but it has cured her baldness in only a couple of weeks! - Lauren I.
More verified customer reviews at bottom of each product page or HERE
Shipping + Returns
|Australia||Australia Post||1-7 days||
|Australia Post Express||1-3 days||$8|
Australia Post Express
|2-4 days||$15 flat rate|
We are happy to fully refund/exchange any unused items within 30 days of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the return address (Australian warehouse), should you wish to return/exchange an item.
Returns can be accepted if the products have been opened to try for size etc. but must be unused, clean and returned in the original box, so please take care when opening.
Return shipping charges and materials are your responsibility unless the product is faulty.