Silk Toddler Pillow
Buy Now. Pay Later.
Banish frizz, tangles and tantrums with the power of pure and natural 100% Mulberry Silk.
Deep, restful sleep is so important for little people; give your toddler their best and most gentle sleep with a liquid-smooth, hair-taming Silk Toddler Pillow in Blush.
Breathable and hypoallergenic, our innovative non-slip design is a fusion of 100% Mulberry Silk and high-quality cotton. The topside allows hair to glide smoothly across the pillow - reducing frizz, knots and tangles, while the cotton bottom side keeps the pillow firmly in place on their bed.
Perfect for small frames, the low-profile pillow insert and silk pillowcase bundle is everything your toddler needs for their first big-kid sleep.
Silk Toddler Pillows help to:
- Reduce friction, bedhead, frizz and knotting
- Retain children’s natural oils and hydration for glowing skin and hair
- Regulate temperature: keeping kids cool in summer; warm in winter
- Support management of eczema, asthma and dust-mite allergies
- Sooth eczema and irritated skin
- Promote a deep, restful and comfortable sleep
* When deciding the right time to introduce a pillow, please keep in mind that Red Nose recommends delaying pillow introduction until baby is over 2 years of age.
Please note that the Toddler Pillows are small in size (30cm x 40cm), designed for toddler beds. Our Standard size Silk Pillowcases can be used on standard width, low rise pillows. Find them HERE.
- Pillowcase composition: Front - 6A Grade, 22 Momme 100% Mulberry Silk. Back - 100% Cotton
- Pillow Composition: 100% Polyester Fibre filling and 100% Cotton casing.
- Size: 30cm x 40cm
- Concealed Zip Close
- Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 certified non toxic
- Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
- Pillowcase is Machine Washable. Use a wool/silk/enzyme free detergent
Free shipping is available on all orders over $100 or £100.
We ship with Australia Post. Delivery can take 1-10 days depending on location.
For orders under $100, $8 will be charged in Aus and $10 to NZ.
Express Post is available for $10 within Australia and $15 to NZ.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and speedy delivery. All orders will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 48 hours, with the exception of weekends and public holidays, where they will be sent the next business day. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
International: Please ensure you are shopping in the correct region; we offer specific Silky Tots sites for AUS (and NZ), USA, UK, EU and Asia. These sites offer the cheapest and fastest shipping options for your region.
Estimated delivery times (please allow for possible delays due to Covid 19 restrictions.
We are happy to fully refund/exchange any unused items within 30 days of purchase. Please contact email@example.com for the return address (Australian warehouse), should you wish to return/exchange an item.
Returns can be accepted if the products have been opened to try for size etc. but must be unused, clean and returned in the original box, so please take care when opening.
Return shipping charges and materials are your responsibility unless the product is faulty.
☆☆☆☆☆ AMAZING Silky Tots is quite simply AMAZING! I started using my Silky Tots when my little one was a newborn and I noticed little hairs on his bassinet sheet after naps. The sleeve helped immediately, he was the only bubba in mother's group without a bald spot! We now have the gorgeous mist coloured sleeve in his big boy cot and are still enjoying a bald spot free existence! Thank you Silky Tots! xxx - Natasha N.
☆☆☆☆☆ We LOVE our silk cot sleeve, we have been using it for about two weeks now and Vivienne's hair has started to grow back and the bald area has nearly gone. Before we started using the silk sleeve Vivienne would wake up with a very dry face and I'd have to put moisturiser on her everyday, since using the silk sleeve her skin has become so soft and it's never dry! Amazing xx - Vivienne Z.
☆☆☆☆☆ I am so THRILLED with how well this pillowcase is working. Ever since my 3 year old daughter has been sleeping on it, she has no more fuzzy, broken hairs when she wakes up! And no more hair brushing battles in the mornings. Big win!! - Arianna B.
☆☆☆☆☆ Amazing product that has cured baby baldness! This product is great. Not only is it safe enough to be around your baby but it has cured her baldness in only a couple of weeks! - Lauren I.
More verified customer reviews at bottom of each product page or click HERE.
Buy it with
The Benefits of Silk
- ECEmily C.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Toddler PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoToddler silk pillow
Beautifully soft and pure quality, the toddler silk pillow was our fourth purchase from silky tots and it did not disappoint. The products are just gorgeous and have been a hit with the kids since birth. Great customer service and fast delivery - highly recommend!
- MLMiharo L.ReviewingSilk Toddler PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSilk Pillow
We got the silk toddler pillow for our baby and it's so perfect for our son and he loves it - the silk is so beautiful and soft just as you'd imagine it to be.
Thank you for the very fast shipping Silky Tots!
- ETErendira T.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Toddler PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
I love how fast it came and also no more tangles in my daughter hair
- SSSam S.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Toddler PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPerfect
My 2 year old loves this. It’s very compact. And very soft.
- AAnnaVerified BuyerReviewingSilk Toddler PillowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPERFECT toddler pillow
This is the perfect size and height for a cot/toddler bed. My LO doesn’t like her hair being brushed, so sleeping on silk is helping the battle against knots. Will definitely purchase another when second born is big enough. Thanks SilkyTots!
Bye-bye Baby Bald Spots & Dry Skin
100% Mulberry Silk is the answer to baby bald spots, bed-head and dry skin.
Sleeping on silk reduces the friction that causes infant hair loss, knotting and breakage and helps promote re-growth where bald spots already exist!
With over 800+ 5 ⭐️ reviews, our results speak for themselves!