Silk Head Support
Buy Now. Pay Later.
Silky Tots Silk Head Supports keep baby snug as a bug on the move, providing comfort and protecting delicate hair and skin, from birth and beyond.
Made from eco-silk - a divine blend of pure Mulberry Silk and eco-friendly eucalyptus fibres, our Head Support will cocoon baby’s head and neck in silky smoothness while offering structural support in the fibre’s plush padding. It’s versatile, durable and comfortable.
Pure and natural Mulberry Silk helps to promote hair growth by reducing the friction that causes baby bald spots, as well as promoting hair and skin health by maintaining those beneficial natural oils.
Designed for baby seats, prams and bouncers, our innovative 2 in 1 design will grow with your little traveller. Lie flat in the pram bassinet to offer snug security to the tiniest of tots or provide extra support and comfort in transition to the upright seat.
Multi-purpose, comfortable and supportive, our Silk Head Supports are a must-have for on-the-go Mums and bubs.
Silk head supports help to:
- Reduce friction, infant hair loss and knotting.
- Promote comfort and a feeling of security on the move
- Assist in the natural regrowth of baby bald spots.
- Retain baby’s natural oils and hydration for glowing skin and hair.
- Regulate baby’s temperature: keeping them cool in summer; warm in winter.
- Support management of asthma and dust-mite related allergies
- Sooth eczema and irritated skin
- Beautifully gift boxed
- 2 sizes included, can be used individually or together
- Snap close belt slots allow safe use with harnesses.
- 50% 6A grade silk mulberry silk 50% Tencel (eucalyptus lyocell)
- Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 certified non toxic
- Designed in Melbourne in line with SIDS safety guidelines
- Machine Washable. Use a wool/silk/enzyme free detergent.
Free shipping is available on all orders over $100 or £100.
We ship with Australia Post. Delivery can take 1-10 days depending on location.
For orders under $100, $8 will be charged in Aus and $10 to NZ.
Express Post is available for $10 within Australia and $15 to NZ.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and speedy delivery. All orders will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 48 hours, with the exception of weekends and public holidays, where they will be sent the next business day. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
International: Please ensure you are shopping in the correct region; we offer specific Silky Tots sites for AUS (and NZ), USA, UK, EU and Asia. These sites offer the cheapest and fastest shipping options for your region.
Estimated delivery times (please allow for possible delays due to Covid 19 restrictions.
We are happy to fully refund/exchange any unused items within 30 days of purchase. Please contact email@example.com for the return address (Australian warehouse), should you wish to return/exchange an item.
Returns can be accepted if the products have been opened to try for size etc. but must be unused, clean and returned in the original box, so please take care when opening.
Return shipping charges and materials are your responsibility unless the product is faulty.
☆☆☆☆☆ AMAZING Silky Tots is quite simply AMAZING! I started using my Silky Tots when my little one was a newborn and I noticed little hairs on his bassinet sheet after naps. The sleeve helped immediately, he was the only bubba in mother's group without a bald spot! We now have the gorgeous mist coloured sleeve in his big boy cot and are still enjoying a bald spot free existence! Thank you Silky Tots! xxx - Natasha N.
☆☆☆☆☆ We LOVE our silk cot sleeve, we have been using it for about two weeks now and Vivienne's hair has started to grow back and the bald area has nearly gone. Before we started using the silk sleeve Vivienne would wake up with a very dry face and I'd have to put moisturiser on her everyday, since using the silk sleeve her skin has become so soft and it's never dry! Amazing xx - Vivienne Z.
☆☆☆☆☆ I am so THRILLED with how well this pillowcase is working. Ever since my 3 year old daughter has been sleeping on it, she has no more fuzzy, broken hairs when she wakes up! And no more hair brushing battles in the mornings. Big win!! - Arianna B.
☆☆☆☆☆ Amazing product that has cured baby baldness! This product is great. Not only is it safe enough to be around your baby but it has cured her baldness in only a couple of weeks! - Lauren I.
More verified customer reviews at bottom of each product page or click HERE.
Buy it with
The Benefits of Silk
- SSSyila S.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Head SupportI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoYet to arrive
Hi there, I am still waiting for my baby’s item. Really
Hope it arrives soon for her bed hair that always tangles.
- AVAlissia V.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Head SupportI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Just what I was looking for thank you Silkytots!
- ABAnne B.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Head SupportI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Easy to attach and keeps my newborns head secure while in her car seat! Would definitely recommend this product!
- GRGemelle R.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Head SupportI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExcellent
We love this item, my daughter has lovely hair. We have a silk sheet and noticed her hair was still getting damaged this product has meant her hair is always protected. We even use the newborn insert to rest her head on when she’s playing on her back of napping.
- MAMaria A.Verified BuyerReviewingSilk Head SupportI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months ago4 Stars
I was hoping to use the head support for our car seat, but it doesn't quite fit. We'll have to wait till my baby (3.5mos) transitions to the normal stroller seat. However, I still have found great use for this. It comes in two pieces - I use the smaller headrest for her play mat and the larger for her bouncer. When my daughter gets large enough for her stroller then I'll transition the larger headpiece to the stroller. My baby loves them so far!
Bye-bye Baby Bald Spots & Dry Skin
100% Mulberry Silk is the answer to baby bald spots, bed-head and dry skin.
Sleeping on silk reduces the friction that causes infant hair loss, knotting and breakage and helps promote re-growth where bald spots already exist!
With over 800+ 5 ⭐️ reviews, our results speak for themselves!